Mom, The Origin of everything
Mom – The Origin of Everything
Healing the Mother Wound
The most important bond in our life is with our mother, it is the first connection, and depending in how that bond was would be the tools that I have to live my life.
Most of us are unaware of how the relationship with our mother influence our connection with the world and ourselves.
The relationship with our Mother creates both the positive and the negative that you are resonating with and attracting to your reality.
The relationship that I have with my body, food, myself, my partner, they all originate with the relationship with my mother.
Remember that the mother is our first nourishment, and according to how was that nutrition, it is going to be the relationship with the life energy that I will have to live my life.
The mother is link to our abundance, if we did not feel emotional abundant as a child, we will feel scarcity in my adult life.
From her we get life energy, food, nourishment, support.
As Bert Hellinger said: ′′ The relationship with the mother is the most meaningful of our life, the foundation on which all other relationships are built ".
Indistinctly of your age, race, gender or nationality, our mother’s conscious or unconscious unresolved issues, become inner programs that perpetuate cycles of suffering.
The pain, the blockage, the scarcity of that energy, grows like a snowball from generation to generation. If I want restore the flow of energy, I need to free my ancestors, my descendent and myself.
Coming into full empowerment requires looking at our relationship with our mothers and having the courage to separate out our own individual beliefs, values, and thoughts from hers. It requires feeling the grief of having to witness the pain our mothers endured and processing our own legitimate pain that we endured as a result.
This is so challenging, but it is the beginning of real freedom.
Are you ready to heal your mother relationship and finally love yourself absolutely?
Join us, Gisel Ramos Cuello - Family Constellation Facilitator and Graciela Gabica-Crystal Healer in this new program, where we integrate the healing tools of Family Constellation and Crystal Energy Vibration.
Through this program, we will introduce you to:
- Recognize your specific mother wounds and understand deeply the origin of many of your unconscious patterns behind your thinking, your habits, your behaviors and the unwanted situations you experience on repeat.
- Learn the specific strategies and crystal practices to heal mother connection.
- Clear the perpetual lenses through which you perceive and experience your reality to change your inner resonance and enhance your life.
- Become conscious of unwanted learned patterns from your mother, society, and culture—and replace these with information from your authentic self.
- Take back a sense of self-love, self-respect, and joy in your authentic self and experience greater clarity, hope, and purpose than you have ever felt before.
- Clear the path for better, truer, more transparent relationships.
- Distinguish dysfunctional family patterns and break the cycle of mother wounds in your family of origin —and healing and new resonance for future generations.
- Learn all about why crystals are great tools to heal your deepest mother wounds—and learn practical tools for working with crystals to heal yourself.
- Connect with a healthier model of parenting and leadership those models from wholeness instead of rupture and separation.
- Find more clarity around your purpose and regain a sense of self-love, self-respect, and joy.
- Having healthy boundaries that support the actualization of your highest and best self.
- Developing a solid “inner mother” that provides unconditional love, support, and comfort to your younger parts.
- Knowing yourself as competent. Feeling that anything is possible, open to miracles and all good things.
- Deep compassion for yourself and other people.
- Trusting life to bring you what you need.
- Feeling safe in your own skin and the freedom to be yourself.
You are going to need:
Pen and Paper
2 Tea Candles
2 Rose Quartz (tumble or rough)
1 Chrysocolla (it can be replace with 1 more Rose Quartz)
1 Glass of water
This is a two parts ONLINE workshop
Friday, April 30, 2021
Friday, May 7, 2021
From 6:30 to 8:30 PM
Register by April 29, 2021